Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Yves Bromehead downgraded Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (OTC: FTTRF) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of GBP2.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Five9, Inc (FIVN) to Neutral
- Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (CGEMY) PT Raised to EUR235 at Goldman Sachs
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Lowered to INR5,768 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!