Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Corteva Inc. (CTVA) to Underperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Laurent Favre downgraded Corteva Inc. (NYSE: CTVA) from Outperform to Underperform with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Corteva Inc. closed at $34.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Pinterest Inc (PINS) to Neutral
- HSBC Downgrades Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (LCSHF) to Hold
- Societe Generale Downgrades Dassault Systemes SE (DSY:FP) (DASTY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!