Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) to Neutral
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Tristan Sanson downgraded BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of GBP5.25.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) to Underweight
- DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (DIGBF) PT Raised to MYR4.40 at JPMorgan
- TPG Telecom Limited (TPG:AU) (TPGTF) PT Raised to AUD6.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!