Evercore ISI Downgrades Yelp (YELP) to In Line
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Evercore ISI analyst Lee Horowitz downgraded Yelp (NYSE: YELP) from Outperform to In Line.
Shares of Yelp closed at $41.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) to Equalweight
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Neutral
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Sector Weight on Compounding 2021 Transition Risks