Evercore ISI Downgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to In Line
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Evercore ISI analyst Steve Sakwa downgraded Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) from Outperform to In Line.
Shares of Essex Property Trust closed at $290.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- JPMorgan Downgrades Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to Neutral
- TD Securities Downgrades Real Matters Inc. (REAL:CN) (RLLMF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!