Evercore ISI Downgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to In Line
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Evercore ISI analyst Steve Sakwa downgraded Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) from Outperform to In Line.
Shares of Essex Property Trust closed at $290.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) PT Raised to $296 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Everest Re Group (RE) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA:AU) (CMWAY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!