Deutsche Bank Downgrades International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) to Hold
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
Deutsche Bank analyst Jaime Rowbotham downgraded International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (OTC: ICAGY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP2.20 (from GBP2.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades AT&T (T) to Hold; Math 'Doesn't Work' on Dividend
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Raised to JPY3,600 at Morgan Stanley
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,865 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!