Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fresenius (FRE:GR) (FSNUY) to Hold
- Shares gain ground as investors await U.S. inflation data
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Deutsche Bank analyst Gunnar Romer downgraded Fresenius (FRE:GR) (OTC: FSNUY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR39.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Cadence BanCorp (CADE) to Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Positive Ahead of Q1 Earnings
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Positive Ahead of Q1 Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!