Deutsche Bank Downgrades First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) to Hold
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
Deutsche Bank analyst Liam Fitzpatrick downgraded First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Quanta Computer Inc. (2382:TT) (QUCPF) to Equalweight
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd. (MMFS:IN) PT Lowered to INR165 at Nomura/Instinet
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Five9, Inc (FIVN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!