Deutsche Bank Downgrades First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) to Hold
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Deutsche Bank analyst Liam Fitzpatrick downgraded First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shimao Services Holdings Ltd (873:HK) to Equalweight
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!