Deutsche Bank Downgrades Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) to Hold
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullen downgraded Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $47.00.
Shares of Cheesecake Factory closed at $45.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) to Underperform
- JPMorgan Downgrades Zymergen Inc (ZY) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Cosair Gaming (CRSR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!