Deutsche Bank Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Hold
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullen downgraded Bloomin' Brands (NASDAQ: BLMN) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $28.00.
Shares of Bloomin' Brands closed at $27.01 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Neutral, Outperformance Unlikely to Continue
- UBS Downgrades Mr Price Group Ltd (MRP:SJ) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Innolux Corp. (3481:TT) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!