DZ Bank Downgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
DZ Bank analyst Manuel Muehl downgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $280.00.
Shares of Netflix closed at $226.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Estimates, Price Target Cut at Truist
- Raycus Fiber Laser (300747:CH) PT Raised to RMB46 at Goldman Sachs
- Zhejiang Dali Technology (002214:CH) PT Raised to RMB15.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!