Credit Suisse Downgrades Systena Corp (2317:JP) to Neutral
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Credit Suisse analyst Hiroyasu Eguchi downgraded Systena Corp (2317:JP) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of JPY2,470.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Downgrades Nilar International AB (NILAR:SS) to Hold
- Carnival Plc. (CCL:LN) (CUK) PT Raised to GBP16 at Berenberg
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR200 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!