Credit Suisse Downgrades Sinopec Kantons Holdings Ltd (934:HK) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Horace Tse downgraded Sinopec Kantons Holdings Ltd (934:HK) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of HK$3.10 (from HK$5.70).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Cummins India (KKC:IN) to Reduce
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,725 at Credit Suisse
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!