Credit Suisse Downgrades Shanghai International Airport Co (600009:CH) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Lok Kan Chan downgraded Shanghai International Airport Co (600009:CH) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of RMB68.00 (from RMB88.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (UETMF) to Outperform (2)
- United Internet AG (UTDI:GR) PT Raised to EUR36 at Goldman Sachs
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD23.80 at Goldman Sachs