Credit Suisse Downgrades Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) to Underperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Thomas Adolff downgraded Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) from Outperform to Underperform with a price target of EUR8.80.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA (ACS:SM) (ACSAY) to Neutral
- Banco Comercial Portugue (BCP:LI) PT Raised to EUR0.18 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Upgrades Credito Emiliano SpA (CE:IM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!