Credit Suisse Downgrades Pact Group Holdings (PGH:AU) (PTTCF) to Neutral
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
Credit Suisse analyst Larry Gandler downgraded Pact Group Holdings (PGH:AU) (OTC: PTTCF) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of AUD2.95 (from AUD2.95).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades AptarGroup (ATR) to Neutral
- Jtekt (6473:JP) (JTEKY) PT Raised to JPY1,470 at CLSA
- Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (2343:HK) (PCFBF) PT Raised to HK$2.60 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!