Credit Suisse Downgrades Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) to Underperform
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Credit Suisse analyst Kenneth Fong downgraded Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (NASDAQ: MLCO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited closed at $16.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades BlackBerry Limited (BB) to Sell on Valuation
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $174 at BMO Capital After Reporting Highest EBIT Margin in Years
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Slips as Piper Downgrades to 'Neutral' on Concerns of Intensifying Inflationary Pressures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!