Credit Suisse Downgrades Dr. Reddy\\\'s Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (RDY) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Anubhav Aggarwal downgraded Dr. Reddy\\\'s Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (NYSE: RDY) from Outperform to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530:KS) to Reduce
- Berenberg Upgrades SES SA (SESG:FP) (SGBAF) to Buy
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd (010140:KS) PT Raised to KRW4,000 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!