Credit Suisse Downgrades Danone SA (DANO:FP) (DANOY) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Credit Suisse analyst Faham Baig downgraded Danone SA (DANO:FP) (OTC: DANOY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of EUR62.00 (from EUR62.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- Macquarie Downgrades Keppel REIT (KREIT:SP) (KREVF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!