Credit Suisse Downgrades CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) to Neutral
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Credit Suisse analyst Adrian Cighi downgraded CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of EUR2.70 (from EUR2.70).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shimao Services Holdings Ltd (873:HK) to Equalweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades Koolearn Technology Holding Ltd (1797:HK) (KLTHF) to Underweight
- City Chic Collective Ltd (CCX:AU) PT Raised to AUD6.30 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!