Credit Suisse Downgrades Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) to Neutral
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Credit Suisse analyst Adrian Cighi downgraded Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of EUR0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- Burberry Group Plc. (BRBY:LN) (BURBY) PT Lowered to GBP20 at Morgan Stanley
- BofA Downgrades Fisker (FSR) Neutral and Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Underperform as Competition is Significantly Heating Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!