Cowen Downgrades Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW) to Market Perform
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Cowen analyst Colby Synesael downgraded Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Limelight Networks, Inc. closed at $4.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- UPDATE: Janney Downgrades Sterling Bancorp (STL) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) to Sector Perform