Cormark Downgrades Canopy Growth (WEED:CN) (CGC) to Reduce
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cormark analyst Jesse Pytlak downgraded Canopy Growth (WEED:CN) (NASDAQ: CGC) from Market Perform to Reduce.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Gamesys Group PLC (GYS:LN) to Hold
- CLSA Starts Showa Denko KK (4004:JP) (SHWDY) at Buy (1)
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Denbury Inc. (DEN) at Overweight as the Only E&P with Negative Carbon Footprint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!