Citi Downgrades Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) to Neutral
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
Citi downgraded Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Enterprise Products Partners closed at $23.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades L&T Technology Services Ltd. (LTTS:IN) to Underperform (4)
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Hold
- JMP Securities Downgrades Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!