CapitalOne Downgrades National Health Investors (NHI) to Equal-weight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
CapitalOne analyst Daniel Bernstein downgraded National Health Investors (NYSE: NHI) from Overweight to Equal-weight with a price target of $77.00.
Shares of National Health Investors closed at $74.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Health Investors (NHI) Provides Business Update
- NHI Provides Business Update
- CLSA Downgrades Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (4901:JP) (FUJIY) to Underperform (4)