CapitalOne Downgrades Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) to Equal-weight
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
CapitalOne analyst Daniel Bernstein downgraded Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE: HTA) from Overweight to Equal-weight with a price target of $31.00.
Shares of Healthcare Trust of America closed at $28.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Intouch Holdings PCL (INTUCH:TB) to Underweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades China Jinmao Holdings Group Limited (817:HK) (CJNHF) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!