Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Mogo Inc. (MOGO:CN) (MOGO) to Hold
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Doug Taylor downgraded Mogo Inc. (MOGO:CN) (NASDAQ: MOGO) from Spec. Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$13.00 (from Cdn$6.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Power-on Stall: Downgrading Stock Market View to 'Neutral' as it is Time to Take Some Profits - Canaccord Genuity
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR30 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!