Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Canopy Growth Corp (CGC) to Sell
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Matt Bottomley downgraded Canopy Growth Corp (NASDAQ: CGC) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Canopy Growth Corp closed at $43.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Falls on Downgraded to "Sell" at Ascendiant Capital on Foggy Outlook and Significant Digital and Execution Risks, PT Lowered to $10
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Downgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR) to Sell