Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Aphria Inc. (APHA:CN) (APHA) to Hold
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Canaccord Genuity analyst Matt Bottomley downgraded Aphria Inc. (APHA:CN) (NASDAQ: APHA) from Spec. Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$17.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!