Canaccord Genuity Downgrades American Hotel Income Properties REIT (HOT-U:CN) (AHOTF) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Canaccord Genuity analyst Mark Rothschild downgraded American Hotel Income Properties REIT (HOT-U:CN) (OTC: AHOTF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$4.50 (from Cdn$4.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) PT Raised to JPY7,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!