CLSA Downgrades Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) to Outperform
- Shares steady and yields drop on Fed minutes relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Mark Wade downgraded Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) from Underperform to Outperform with a price target of AUD2.50 (from AUD12.60).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Splunk (SPLK) Beats and Raises but PT Drops to $145 at BofA Securities on Multiple Compression
- Phoenix Group (PHNX:LN) (PHXXF) PT Lowered to GBP6.40 at UBS
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) PT Halved to $120 as Stifel Problems Extending to MongoDB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!