CLSA Downgrades Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (UETMF) to Outperform (2)
- Inflation fears push S&P 500 to one-month low
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CLSA analyst Jay Defibaugh downgraded Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (OTC: UETMF) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of JPY3,000.00 (from JPY2,400.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIBC Downgrades Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:CN) (ACB) to Underperformer
- KP Tissue Inc. (KPT:CN) (KPTSF) PT Lowered to Cdn$11 at CIBC
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR145 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!