CLSA Downgrades SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHF) to Outperform (2), Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Jonathan Galligan downgraded SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (OTC: SJMHF) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of HK$12.39 (from HK$11.85).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades RingCentral (RNG) to Perform; Risk on the Horizon
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$370 at Bernstein
- No More Easy Equity Gains, S&P 500 to Consolidate on Higher Rates - JPMorgan