CLSA Downgrades Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) to Sell
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Sebastian Hou downgraded Macronix (2337:TT) (OTC: MXICF) from Buy to Sell.
Shares of Macronix closed at $0.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Clear Secure Inc (YOU) to Neutral
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR89 at RBC Capital
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Lowered to GBP14.85 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!