CLSA Downgrades Hartalega (HART:MK) (HHBHF) to Underperform (4)
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Stephanie Cheah downgraded Hartalega (HART:MK) (OTC: HHBHF) from Outperform (2) to Underperform (4) with a price target of MYR6.90 (from MYR8.30).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades AC Energy Corp (ACEN:PM) to Underperform
- Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.20 at Credit Suisse
- Barry Callebaut AG (BARN:SW) (BYCBF) PT Raised to CHF2,270 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!