CLSA Downgrades ConocoPhillips (COP) to Underperform
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA downgraded ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Outperform to Underperform.
Shares of ConocoPhillips closed at $44.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) and QatarEnergy Agree to Provide Reliable LNG Supply to Germany
- BofA Securities Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Underperform on Deteriorating Demand
- Wedbush Downgrades Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!