CLSA Downgrades Centuria Capital Group (CNI:AU) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street gains as investors 'buy the dip' on upbeat jobs data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Binance under investigation by Justice Department, IRS - Bloomberg News
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CLSA analyst James Druce downgraded Centuria Capital Group (CNI:AU) from Buy (1) to Outperform (2) with a price target of AUD2.95 (from AUD2.95).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canada Goose (GOOS:CN) (GOOS) PT Lowered to Cdn$60 at Wells Fargo Following Earnings
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV (GAPB:MM) (PAC) PT Raised to Peso250 at JPMorgan
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR700 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!