CFRA Downgrades Oiln (OLN) to Hold
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CFRA downgraded Oiln (NYSE: OLN) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Oiln closed at $11.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Hold
- Estee Lauder (EL) Downgraded to 'Hold' at Deutsche Bank as Expectations Already Radiant
- CLSA Downgrades Sonic Healthcare Ltd. (SHL:AU) (SKHHY) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!