CFRA Downgrades Oiln (OLN) to Hold
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CFRA downgraded Oiln (NYSE: OLN) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Oiln closed at $11.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFRA Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy
- CLSA Downgrades Nomura Real Estate Holdings, Inc (3231:JP) (NMEHF) to Sell (5)
- UBS Downgrades Confluent Inc (CFLT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!