CFRA Downgrades MDU Resources (MDU) to Hold
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CFRA downgraded MDU Resources (NYSE: MDU) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $32.00 (from $40.00).
Shares of MDU Resources closed at $30.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades SSAB AB (SSABA:SS) (SSAAY) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Odeon Capital Downgrades Goldman Sachs (GS) to Hold on Fed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!