CFRA Downgrades Lennar (LEN) to Sell
- Wall Street jumps over 1% to start fourth quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing activity slowest in almost 2-1/2 years in September-ISM
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps more than $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
CFRA downgraded Lennar (NYSE: LEN) from Hold to Sell.
Shares of Lennar closed at $82.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades National CineMedia (NCMI) to Hold
- CLSA Downgrades L&T Technology Services Ltd. (LTTS:IN) to Sell (5)
- DocuSign (DOCU) Stock Falls 4% After Morgan Stanley Downgrade to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!