CFRA Downgrades F5 Networks (FFIV) to Sell
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CFRA downgraded F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $190.00 (from $230.00).
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $226.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited (JCNC:SP) (JCYGY) to Underperform (4)
- CLSA Downgrades MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVF) to Outperform (2)
- BofA Securities Downgrades Showa Denko KK (4004:JP) (SHWDY) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!