CFRA Downgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Hold
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
CFRA downgraded CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of CenterPoint Energy closed at $31.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades PTT Global Chemical PCL (PTTGC:TB) to Neutral
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Southern States Bancshares Inc (SSBK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!