CFRA Downgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Buy
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
CFRA downgraded CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) from Strong Buy to Buy with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of CenterPoint Energy closed at $30.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer downgrades Appharvest (APPH) to Perform on going-concern disclosures and industry growing pains
- DoorDash (DASH) confirms job cuts, shares fall on RBC downgrade
- CFRA Downgrades Masco (MAS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!