CFRA Downgrades Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) to Sell
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq leads Wall St lower at open
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
CFRA downgraded Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $66.00.
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $77.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Completes Acquisition of Turning Point Therapeutics (TPRX)
- Bristol Myers Squibb Completes Acquisition of Turning Point Therapeutics, Expanding Precision Oncology Portfolio
- Big Short's Burry Liquidates ~$200M in Long Stock Bets, Now Has Just One Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!