CFRA Downgrades Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) to Hold
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CFRA downgraded Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Asbury Automotive Group closed at $92.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited (JCNC:SP) (JCYGY) to Underperform (4)
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Clover Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (2197:HK) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!