CFRA Downgrades Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) to Hold
- Stocks push ahead as earnings counter uncertainty over interest rates
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
- Dollar stuck as traders assess Fed outlook before CPI; Aussie jumps
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CFRA downgraded Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Asbury Automotive Group closed at $92.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) PT Raised to $275 at Seaport Global Securities
- Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) PT Raised to $210 at JPMorgan
- Wolfe Research Downgrades Adient (ADNT) to Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!