Bryan Garnier Downgrades MorphoSys AG (MOR) to Neutral
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Bryan Garnier downgraded MorphoSys AG (NASDAQ: MOR) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of MorphoSys AG closed at $19.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades Delta Air Lines (DAL) to Hold
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Signify Health Inc (SGFY) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Double Downgrades Eargo Inc. (EAR) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!