BofA Securities Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Underperform
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
BofA Securities analyst Ariel Rosa downgraded Saia Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $202.00.
Shares of Saia Inc. closed at $223.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saia LTL Freight Deploys Company’s First All-Electric Tractors in its North American Fleet
- Saia (SAIA) LTL Freight Deploys Company’s First All-Electric Tractors in its North American Fleet
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Sekisui House Reit, Inc (3309:JP) to Sell