BofA Securities Downgrades ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) to Underperform
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
BofA Securities analyst Dennis Coleman downgraded ONE Gas Inc. (NYSE: OGS) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of ONE Gas Inc. closed at $75.02 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Neutral
- Raymond James Downgrades Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) to Underperform
- Baird Downgrades PRA Health Sciences (PRAH) to Neutral