BofA Securities Downgrades Atmos Energy (ATO) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
BofA Securities analyst Dennis Coleman downgraded Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Atmos Energy closed at $91.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NVS) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!