BofA Securities Downgrades AVANGRID (AGR) to Underperform
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
BofA Securities downgraded AVANGRID (NYSE: AGR) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of AVANGRID closed at $48.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades BlackBerry Limited (BB) to Sell on Valuation
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Evolution Mining Ltd. (EVN:AU) (CAHPF) to Underweight
- BofA Securities Downgrades New Jersey Resources (NJR) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!